Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Fun Idea!



For my son's first year of preschool, I ended up with a huge stack of pictures and projects that I was afraid to throw out. I mean doesn't every parent want to keep their child's artwork? After their required 'time on the fridge', I needed to do something with them, but they just ended up in a stack. For the first couple of years, stacks would work just fine, but then multiply that by each grade level and 3 kids, we would be swimming in sponged snowmen and handprint turkeys! I decided to scan the artwork and now each child has their very own memory stick full of pictures and art projects. I decided that as practical as it was, it wasn't very fun. To make some of the pictures more fun, I used My Memories Suite (MMS) to make them into fun scrapbook pages and now each child will have an actual book with their artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment